Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To enter the promotion, purchase a specially marked promotional pack of Pot Noodle. The promotion runs across the following Pot Noodle promotional packs: Chicken & Mushroom Flavour 114g, Beef & Tomato Flavour 114g, Original Curry Flavour 114g, Bombay Bad Boy Flavour 114g, Chinese Chow Mein Flavour 114g. Check under the lid to see if you are winner. If the lid states ‘BOOM! YOU’RE A WINNER’ go to www.potnoodle.com/boompot to claim your prize. To claim your prize, complete all mandatory fields including your full name, postal address (including postcode) and winning code, which is found on the winning lid, and your prize will be sent to you. You will only be sent the prize if the form is completed correctly and the address provided is within Great Britain
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Opening date 1 October 2016. Closing date for receipt of entries: Midnight on 31.01.2017
- ENTRY/CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS: Entrants are required to retain their winning lid and may be required to provide it as proof of purchase. In the event the promoter requests this, they will provide a freepost address for mailing.
- No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or automatically generated claims will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted claims will be accepted. Claims will only be accepted if they comply with all instructions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any liability for any failure of hardware, software, computer, telephone or other systems which may result in any entry or other information about the entrants or the promotion being lost, damaged, delayed or corrupted in any way. Entries/claims not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will be rejected.
- Winning codes will be distributed in promotional packs at random. Only valid unique promotional winning codes will be accepted. Each winning code can only be entered once.
- Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your winning code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at Unilever UK, Pot Noodle, Freepost, ADM3940, London, SW1A 1YR . Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement winning code will be sent to you. Alternatively, please call the Careline free on 0800 0323251 between 9am and 6pm.
- Claims received after the closing date will not be accepted. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- PRIZE FUND: There are 42,000 portable Boom Pot speaker prizes to be won. One prize will be awarded per winning claim. Maximum 10 prizes per household.
- CLAIM TIMELINES: Please allow at least 60 days from submission of claim for prize delivery. Prizes will be sent to the winners via second class post. If you do not receive your prize after 90 days, please contact the Careline on 0800 0323251 between 9am and 6pm.
- GENERAL: In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- The winners’ details (full name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to: Pot Noodle Pot Power Promotion, Hey Human, 40 Vanston Place, London SW6 1AX within 3 months after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion at no expense to the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts to settle any such dispute or issues
Promoter & Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7GR. Do not send entries to this address.
Careline: UK 0800 032 3251